Friday, March 30, 2007

 Idioten fo sho 

GAHH!
I skipped another day of entry! XD
DAMN ME

..or did i?


I'll post my two pics in that place laterrrr.




It's hard to be a camwh0re, when the camera is against you. NO SERIOUS!
The camera covered my face on purpose



And sometimes i do that myself, and guess what.. there's a message on my hand?! WaT?




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Ehh, there's 7 more days till my birthday! HUZZAH!
AND i got a A+ on my music test! <33
How the hell do i manage to memorize all those froo-froo musician names and stuff? XDD



Not much to talk about again ;p
End for today.


Baibai bu~
グッチ <3 .


Currently Listening: Namie Amuro - Wishing On The Same Star

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL what is "y halo thar"? (luthien19 here!)

Bene said...

^^Wahaha it's a special way to say hello !
Always so cute Great twin sista <333