Wednesday, March 28, 2007

OH MY GAHH!

Well, i forgot to post an entry yesterday. I guess now i owe the islanders a new pic of me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I went to the dentist yesterday and.. I'm gonna get my braces on 1st May! Like, OH MY GAHH!

I got my first maths test (on this term) a B! YAY! <3
I thought i would totally get a F or something...XD


Also! I didn't get into the cast for SEXY 8 BEAT. It was a tough competetion..
But i did get to a minialbum thingy. Tho, i didn't want to do it.
Because i don't like the idea that the minialbum was made because of the pity the mixer felt for the other auditioners..

WHATEVER! XD

Ahh, so.. I dunno if i'm gonna be able to really post so many entries at one day like i did before!. Since there's so sunny right now, and i'm going out more with my friends and stuff, so yeah..
But i'll still post atleast ONE entry in one day! ;P

I didn't make any pics today [/totallynotcamwh0reanymore]
So, i'll do something tomorrow~ ^^


Baaaaii <3
Gyappii .



Currently Listening: Tanpopo - I & YOU & I & YOU & I

2 comments:

BF said...

with or without braces. Greta will be WINRAR anyway! YAY!

BF said...

I'm expecting a new picture from you tomorrow! Wahaha :drool:
Can't wait... YaY!