Saturday, March 24, 2007

PONPON~

Ohayou~

I'm glad the guy didn't stay here overnite. XD
He left after i went to sleep. I don't really like when my parents' friends stay here. I dunno, i just dont like it. I get negative waves from them. xD

Today's "Pic Of The Day" is the Molester Queen and her glare (:
I think it's just soo hillarious when she does her glare, lmao.


HAIL THE MIKI! Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Anyway.. Hmm, what should i talk about?
Well ehh. I'm listening to some aiko music here ^^
It's pretty nice. She has such a cute voice <3
Reminds me of YUI : D

Oooh! Speaking of YUI, me and rui did a duet of YUI's new song CHE.R.RY (:
Go download it in here! : D (also please comment in here what you think!)
I don't think i did really a good job ^^''

RUI WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME! x/



And a little pic spam of SAYU! <3
Her last PB was simply amazing ;P




Bai~baii
Gurippe <3

2 comments: