Monday, April 2, 2007

yay yay yatta~

Haven't posted a while, eh ?
WELL NOW I AM POSTING. XD

I just posted my new single on JPM in the karaoke thread. I'm not a really good instrumental maker, so sorry! ;__;

You can see / get the single in here.



And also now i have a banner in my blog <3 .
Made by DISTRICT.

sankyuu gozaiMAX! Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Not only, but also!
My twin has a new blog - アロハロ Meganekko !
Please check it out, ne? ^^



Enough for todayy


Bai-bai-buu~
グッチ <3 .



Currently Listening: capsule - Sugarless GiRL

4 comments:

Bene said...

Waah I have my "label" as Hana & Dist now ! So sweet :wave:

Kimuuu said...

LOL I actually DLed and listened to your song at jpm. Nice job!

BF said...

Yatta!!! tomorrow another picture of Greta!!! YAY

BF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.